Series Vol. 25 , 07 November 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
In order to solve the restrictions on athletes and the time and cost of equipment replacement caused by traditional sports equipment, which are easy to corrode, have short service life, poor mechanical properties, and are relatively heavy, etc., more excellent polymer materials and new materials are used in various aspects. technology to replace traditional materials. At the same time, the diversified characteristics of polymer materials can provide more types of choices for various sports equipment. In order to understand the application and influence of polymer composite materials in competitive sports, the application of polymer compounds is analyzed in combination with the preparation process in this paper, material performance and performance requirements of sports equipment. By comparing the performance of athletes in different eras without using the same equipment and the length of their competitive career, this paper concluded that the application of polymer composite materials in competitive sports has greatly improved the performance of athletes and reduced the risk of injury , It also increases convenience and safety for ordinary people.
polymer composite material, competitive sports, carbon fibre, sport instrument, mechanical property
1. Ouyang Yanyan, Yaxuan Yao, Liu Zheng, Chen Hui, Ren Lingling. An overview of the research progress of carbon fiber materials at high temperature carbonization process [J]. Metrology Science and Technology, 2020, (10): 68-72.
2. Shunli Xie, Honghong Lei, Chunli Zhang, Caili Zhang. Research progress on the effect of surface modification on the properties of carbon fiber and its composite materials [J]. Surface Technology, 2022, (11): 186-195.
3. Jian Wang. Mechanical Properties Analysis and Test Method Optimization of Carbon Fiber Tubular Composite Materials [J]. Synthetic Fibers, 2022, 51(02):51-53+57.
4. Sheng Xia. Application of Carbon Materials in Sports Equipment [J]. Plastic Industry, 2018, 46(07):125-128, 132.
5. Meng Zhao, Xianqian Meng, Huichao Yao, et al. Research progress of carbon fiber/nanomaterial/epoxy resin multi-scale composite materials [J]. High-tech fiber and application Use, 2017, 42(05):1-7.
6. Li Cheng, Zigang Wu, Xiaotong Wang, Yan Jing, Shao Kai. Current Situation and Development Trend of Polyurethane Industry [J]. Bonding, 2016, 37(11):63-67.
7. Hongyi Chen. Preparation and Feasibility Study of Microfiber Polyurethane Synthetic Leather [D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2015.
8. Chen Yang, Xiaoming Qian, Song Bing. Research and progress of water-based polyurethane synthetic leather foam molding technology [J]. China Leather, 2015, 44(15):48-52.
9. Gao Peng, Zhou Hong. Process optimization of carbon fiber composite materials for sports equipment and performance research [J]. Aging and Application of Synthetic Materials, 2019, 48(4):91- 94+156
10. Liu Dong, Xie Jia. Properties of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composite Materials and Its Application in Sports Equipment [J]. Aging and Application of Synthetic Materials, 2020, 49(04):144-146.
11. Bo Awei. Performance analysis of advanced polymer material sports equipment and research on its impact on the development of competitive sports [J]. Aging and Application of Synthetic Materials, 2020, 49(06):163-165.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.